Thursday, March 31, 2011

Michelle + Ryan

Michelle and Ryan's wedding is hands down the best thought out wedding I've ever seen. They also are so calm, cool and collected so the whole day had a laid back, joyful feel to it!

Of course, the puppies had to get in on the photos!


I love this one that Danielle, my fabulous second shooter, caught of the bridal party.
Michelle, you are stunning!

Yes, folks, they are in the middle of a CREEK!!!

Post-creek. Feels like the shoes should be an Anthro ad.

Fun with the flower girls!

Beautiful ceremony at sunset under a glorious old tree.

The reception was amazing. Everything was environmentally friendly, from the bamboo eating utensils to the creative centerpieces. One of the great ideas was this "guest book"... a family tree that guests added their thumbprint to along with their well wishes.


Here are some other great details from the reception
Michelle and Ryan, you guys rock! I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Aww! They look so happy together. I am sure my wedding pictures are also going to be like this because I am very excited to marry the love of my life. He is also my childhood best friend. We have picked up one of our favorite LA event venues for the wedding day.